Former White House OMB and Robert Reich staffer. Co-founder of CoFED.org, a campus food co-op organizing non-profit. Non-profit, organizing, and advocacy consultant. Yale MBA.
Organizer. Creative. A deep passion for building power. Six years in Labor and Community organizing. Dream Defenders member. USF' 12
Data nerd, campaign & nonprofit communications consultant, and grassroots activist. Former organizing researcher and digital comms for SEIU. Master of Urban Planning & Policy, UC Irvine.
Four years scaling community operations at Uber, previously at Google. Founder of EngageProgress, providing low-cost digital to Dems. Philosophy, Politics, & Economics grad at Claremont McKenna.
- Matt Traldi, Indivisible, COO
- Sally Boynton-Brown, Association of State Democratic Chairs, Former President
- Billy Wimsatt, Movement Vote, Founder
- Michael Moscella, DKC Analytics, Director of Innovation
- Nathaniel Pearlman, Founder NGP VAN
- Robert Creamer, Democracy Partners
- Dan Garon, Chief of Staff to Marc Pincus, Zynga CEO & Founder of Win The Future
- Erik Johnson & Kath Delaney, Madera Group
Rapid Resist Action is a California 501c4 that conducts direct lobbying to stop the hateful, backwards Trump agenda and defend prosperity, democracy and dignity for every working class American.