Former White House OMB and Robert Reich staffer. Co-founder of CoFED.org, a campus food co-op organizing non-profit. Non-profit, organizing, and advocacy consultant. Yale MBA
Data nerd and digital communications consultant. Former organizing researcher at SEIU. Grassroots activist with Together We Will - San Jose.
- Jacinth Sohi, Founder, EngageProgress, formerly Uber and Google
- Debra Cleaver, Vote.org, Managing Director
- Matt Traldi, Indivisible, COO
- Kenia Morales, America Votes, Nevada Director
- Larry Litvak, Credo Mobile, former CFO
- Billy Wimsatt, Movement Vote, Founder
- Michael Moscella, DKC Analytics, Director of Innovation
- Daniel Beckmann, Founder, IB5k, and former Obama 08 Digital Team
- Jorge Aguilar, Executive Director, Nancy Pelosi for Congress
- Robert Creamer, Democracy Partners
- Dan Garon, Chief of Staff to Marc Pincus
Our legal counsel is Joe Sandler of Sandler, Reiff: https://sandlerreiff.com/attorneys/joe-sandler/
Rapid Resist is a 501c3 fiscally sponsored organization of Inquiring Systems. We do not directly lobby or endorse candidates for office. Rather we provide services to grassroots activists engaged in legislative and issues advocacy. For a detailed overview of c3 law, please see Bolder Advocacy's resource on the issues.
Rapid Resist Action is a California 501c4 that conducts direct lobbying to stop the hateful, backwards Trump agenda and defend prosperity, democracy and dignity for every working class American.