Former White House OMB and Robert Reich staffer. Co-founder of CoFED.org, a campus food co-op organizing non-profit. Non-profit, organizing, and advocacy consultant. Yale MBA.
Data nerd and digital communications consultant. Former organizing researcher at SEIU. Grassroots activist with Together We Will - San Jose.
Four years scaling community operations at Uber, previously at Google. Founder of EngageProgress, providing low-cost digital to Dems. Philosophy, Politics, & Economics grad at Claremont McKenna.
DC based political consultant, Excel guru, lover of all things Quant finance related, '16 Virginia coordinated campaign alum.
Operations and special projects. Four years in education data and project management. Teach For America corps member. Yale ’09.
- Matt Traldi, Indivisible, COO
- Sally Boynton-Brown, Association of State Democratic Chairs, Former President
- Billy Wimsatt, Movement Vote, Founder
- Michael Moscella, DKC Analytics, Director of Innovation
- Nathaniel Pearlman, Founder NGP VAN
- Robert Creamer, Democracy Partners
- Dan Garon, Chief of Staff to Marc Pincus, Zynga CEO & Founder of Win The Future
- Erik Johnson & Kath Delaney, Madera Group
Rapid Resist Action is a California 501c4 that conducts direct lobbying to stop the hateful, backwards Trump agenda and defend prosperity, democracy and dignity for every working class American.