get to work
Rapid Resist recruits crowds at a moments notice to persuade lawmakers who can make or break Trump's agenda. Then we ask those activists to run for office. Our partner LLC also supports folks running for office with a texting program.
We've sent 5.6 million texts and recruited 88,367 activists in conservative areas on behalf of 298 local groups. We've recruited 1,270 candidates in red areas and run texting programs for 40 clients including the future AZ governor.
We strongly encourage folks living in conservative areas, women, people of color, and LGBTQ folks to apply.
Director of Impact & Fundraising
Rapid Resist is funded by a few dozen major donors and hundreds of small donors. Until now, these relationships have all been managed by the founder. Your job will be to steward these relationships and build new ones with potential key supporters.
You will report to the founder and be a key part of the leadership team driving the direction of the organization. Since your “clients” will be our donors, you will be tasked with directing the rest of the team to gather persuasive metrics that quantify our impact.
You are an obsessive and strategic networker and have a talent for knowing just how to and when to ask for meetings with powerful people. You have experience thinking at high levels about how to measure impact in the political advocacy and electoral space. You are excellent at managing your seniors' time and pushing a project forward in a chaotic context.
· 4 years of development experience, especially in the political or c4 space
· At least 2 years of major gift development
· Strong existing network of relevant potential donors
· Exceptional interpersonal skill and communications ability
· Demonstrated drive to rebuild progressive infrastructure across the country
· Experience with donor advising or impact consulting or research
· Experience as executive assistance or chief of staff to a founder or CEO
· Ability to work long hours, evenings and weekends
· Experience with donor research databases and Salesforce
Compensation and Contract
This is a one year contract at $60-85,000 with health benefits. Bay Area preferred. Salary may be re-negotiated after 6 months if fundraising targets are met. Apply here.